USCG sets condition X-ray for Port of Miami
MIAMI — Effective at 12 p.m., Thursday, the Coast Guard Captain of the Port (COTP) set port condition X-ray for the Port of Miami due to the expectation of sustained tropical force winds of 39-73 mph generated from Tropical Storm Isaias that may arrive within 48 hours.
These ports and facilities are currently open to all commercial traffic and all transfer operations may continue while X-ray remains in effect.
Mariners are reminded there aren't safe havens in these facilities and ports are safest when the inventory of vessels is at a minimum. All ocean-going vessels and ocean-going barges greater than 500 gross tons should make plans for departing the port.
- Hurricane Ian Update, Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Hurricane Ian update - Monday, September 26
- Updating your US National Endorsement Master’s License for STCW Compliance
- USCG Radar Renewal Updates
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials