USCG publishes Final Ruling
The wait is "finally" over. The United States Coast Guard has published it's final ruling titled, "Implementation of the Amendments to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978 (STCW) as Amended, and Changes to National Endorsements.
You may view the document in its entirety here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-12-24/pdf/2013-28032.pdf
Please note that this is a large document.
- Hurricane Ian Update, Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Hurricane Ian update - Monday, September 26
- Updating your US National Endorsement Master’s License for STCW Compliance
- USCG Radar Renewal Updates
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials