USCG publishes Final Ruling
The wait is "finally" over. The United States Coast Guard has published it's final ruling titled, "Implementation of the Amendments to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978 (STCW) as Amended, and Changes to National Endorsements.
You may view the document in its entirety here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-12-24/pdf/2013-28032.pdf
Please note that this is a large document.
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials
- Training and Satisfying Regulations in a Covid-19 World
- USCG sets condition X-ray for Port of Miami
- MSIB Novel Coronovirus Mariner Credentials (Change 2)
- Happy National Maritime Day