MCA clarifies confusion regarding HELM courses
Due to recent communication we have received from seafarers, we (MCA) would like to clarify the following.
Seafarers completing a Chief Mate (Y) <3000gt Unlimited with Officer of the Watch (Y) <3000gt Unlimited must complete both HELM Management and HELM Operational.
For those who completed and met the qualifying conditions for Officer of the Watch (Y) <3000gt Unlimited before 31 August 2012 do not have to undertake HELM Operational. Therefore if now completing Chief Mate (Y) <3000 Unlimited will only have to complete HELM Management.
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials
- Training and Satisfying Regulations in a Covid-19 World
- USCG sets condition X-ray for Port of Miami
- MSIB Novel Coronovirus Mariner Credentials (Change 2)
- Happy National Maritime Day