Hurricane Irma Update, Sunday, September 10th
Hurricane Irma update - Sunday, September 10th.
Thank you to everyone who has called, emailed and sent texts. So far, we are all weathering this storm as safely as possible. There is currently a curfew in Broward County that will not expire until Monday morning at 10am. We will assess damage at that time and make a determination regarding what time we will be able to reopen. We understand that many of you are wondering about your classes for next week and we ensure you that we will do everything we can to resume operations as quickly as SAFELY possible. We will be checking emails and voicemails after we have ensured that all staff are safe and that their homes are secure. Please stay tuned to this Facebook page as well as the MPT website for additional information to be posted tomorrow. Students - please do not come to the campus until we have posted that all is safe. Your safety is out top priority.
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials
- Training and Satisfying Regulations in a Covid-19 World
- USCG sets condition X-ray for Port of Miami
- MSIB Novel Coronovirus Mariner Credentials (Change 2)
- Happy National Maritime Day