Hurricane Ian update - Monday, September 26
Maritime Professional Training (MPT) is open and all scheduled classes are currently running as we continue to monitor Hurricane Ian. As of this time, we do not anticipate having to close or pause operations for this storm. Hurricanes and their projected paths can change quickly and we advise everyone to stay cautious and informed.
If a Tropical Storm or Hurricane WARNING is posted for our area, we will update our status both here on the website as well as our FACEBOOK page.
Please contact us at info@MPTusa.com with any questions.
If you need to reschedule a class this week due to storm preparations or vessel movement, please call us at 954-525-1014. We will waive any rescheduling fees.
- Hurricane Ian Update, Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Hurricane Ian update - Monday, September 26
- Updating your US National Endorsement Master’s License for STCW Compliance
- USCG Radar Renewal Updates
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials