Pen, Pencil; Highlighter; Plotting Tools (Dividers/Parallel Ruler/Triangles)
202 Meteorology (Operational Level)
Any applicant who successfully completes Meteorology (Operational Level) (MARTPT-316) course swill satisfy the following:
- The Meteorology training requirements of 46 CFR 11 .309(a)(4)(xiii) for an STCW endorsement as Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch on vessels of 500 or more gross tonnage (ITC); AND,
- The following practical assessments performed during this course have been determined to be equivalent of National Assessment Guidelines Tasks, as documented in:
- NVIC 12-14 (CH-2 Assessment tasks 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11; AND
- NVIC 13-14(Ch-1) Assessment tasks 1.11 .A; 1.12.A and 1.13.AND
- NVIC 0218 Assessment tasks 1.9.A through 1.10.G.
Applicants need not submit completed Task Control sheets in application for an STCW endorsement.
Meteorology (Operational Level)
None. Keep Bernard teaching as long as possible. Truly one of the best instructors I have EVER had!
|Class Number||Start Date||Finish Date|
|013563||28 May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|013677||08 Jul 2019||12 Jul 2019|
|014441||07 Oct 2019||11 Oct 2019|
|014507||16 Dec 2019||20 Dec 2019|