Hurricane Irma Wednesday, September 6, 2017
MPT continues to work closely with local authorities to monitor the progress of Hurricane Irma.
As of this time (Wednesday morning, September 6th), classes are in session and the campus is open.
As per our inclement weather policy, we will close for students once a Tropical Storm or Hurricane Warning is announced for our area.
We have begun campus preparations and some areas may not be accessible for the remainder of the week.
Any students wishing to reschedule classes for this week or next, please contact the student services office at 954-525-1014. There will be no penalties applied for rescheduling.
Our first priority is the safety of our students and staff. We will make every effort to continue to update the website and our Facebook pages. Please check both if you are unable to reach us.
- The new US Covid-19 test requirement for travelers: What you need to know
- Veterans Day Message
- COVID -19 and US Mariner Credentials
- Training and Satisfying Regulations in a Covid-19 World
- USCG sets condition X-ray for Port of Miami
- MSIB Novel Coronovirus Mariner Credentials (Change 2)
- Happy National Maritime Day